2004. szeptember 6., hétfő

How to store events in a TList (2)


Problem/Question/Abstract:

What I am trying to achieve is to let many different objects attach to a single event. I did it with Interfaces but I want to do it with normal methods now. My first attempt was to simply store a pointer in a TList, but of course it did not work. I did not think about the Code and Data pointers. My question: How do I store methods in a list in a generic way? I do not want to specify the event type in my base class, only in my specialized classes.

Answer:

The problem is that a TNotifyEvent is more than a pointer: it includes both data and class information. In any case, here is a solution for you. Drop two buttons on a form, and link the Unit1 code in below.


unit Unit1;

interface

uses
  Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, Contnrs,
    StdCtrls;

type
  TNotifyEventObj = class
  private
    FNotifyEvent: TNotifyEvent;
  public
    constructor Create(aNE: TNotifyEvent);
    property NotifyEvent: TNotifyEvent read FNotifyEvent write FNotifyEvent;
  end;

  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    Button1: TButton;
    Button2: TButton;
    procedure Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
    procedure Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
  private
    { Private declarations }
    FList: TObjectList;
    FCount: integer;
    procedure CountEvent(Sender: TObject);
  public
    { Public declarations }
    constructor Create(AOwner: TComponent); override;
    destructor Destroy; override;
    procedure AddEvent(aNE: TNotifyEvent);

  end;

var
  Form1: TForm1;

implementation

{$R *.DFM}

{ TNotifyEventObj }

constructor TNotifyEventObj.Create(aNE: TNotifyEvent);
begin
  FNotifyEvent := aNE;
end;

{ TForm1 }

constructor TForm1.Create(AOwner: TComponent);
begin
  inherited;
  FCount := 0;
  FLIst := TObjectList.Create;
end;

destructor TForm1.Destroy;
begin
  FList.Free;
  inherited;
end;

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  AddEvent(CountEvent);
end;

procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  lNE: TNotifyEvent;
  I: Integer;
begin
  for I := 0 to FList.Count - 1 do { Iterate }
  begin
    lNE := TNotifyEventObj(FList[I]).NotifyEvent;
    lNE(self);
  end;
end;

procedure TForm1.AddEvent(aNE: TNotifyEvent);
begin
  FLIst.Add(TNotifyEventObj.Create(aNE));
end;

procedure TForm1.CountEvent(Sender: TObject);
begin
  FCount := FCount + 1;
  Caption := IntToStr(FCount);
end;

end.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése